Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
You are purchasing all 4 LED Bullet Buttons ABXY(Controller not Included).
You Choose Nickel or Brass
You Choose LED Colors
Installation Instructions Provided. Easy Install, Only basic soldering skills needed.
Works with All Controller Circuit Board Types: CG/CG2, Matrix/Matrix2
Why Buy our Bullet Buttons over the Competition?
1. They are made from a matching set of Real Nickel OR Brass 9mm casings.
2. They are inspected, resized and polished to produce a nice shiny finish.
3. They are made with such attention to detail that the logos are all facing the proper direction.
4. All you have to do is slide them in the slots of the original buttons and solder the wires to the circuit board in the locations provided.
5. We copy ALL tabs, not just one tab per button. They will fit properly and do not wobble around loosely.
6. Our tabs are bent right from the brass not glued on plastic, so no worry about glue breaking loose and the buttons falling out. The tabs are very strong and can withstand a great deal of force.
7. They are the same length as the original buttons and other than the fact that they are bullet buttons they give the same response and feel during game-play, so no worry of losing out on those critical seconds for all you serious gamers.
8. They are color coded on the bottom of the tabs for easy installation.
9. These bullet buttons are custom made by DeadEye Modz Inc. We are serious gamers not just sales people. We test each set for quality control before shipment.
10. They come with a 30 day money back return policy for any defective products. So rest assured if for some reason they do not work, please return them for a full refund or replacement. If you ever have any questions or comments we are only an email away and will be glad to assist you.
All you need to do is open up your case with a T8 Torx security driver, and swap out the buttons which is as easy as pulling the old ones out and sliding the new ones in, then solder the wires to the circuit board in the locations provided in order to power the LED lights. It is fairly easy to do and the LED Bullet Buttons, resistors needed and a link to the instructions are provided with your purchase.
9mm ABXY LED Bullet Buttons
Tools Needed for Installation:
Torx T8 security Screwdriver
Solder rosin core 60/40 .040 or similar
Hot Glue Gun (recommended)
Liquid Electrical Tape (recommended)
View the Installation Tutorial on How to Install ABXY LED Bullet Buttons
Posted by Brian on 14th Jun 2012
If your looking for a sweet mod for your Xbox 360 controller look no further. I've purchased several of these that I've installed and by far this gives you the best BANG for your buck! Not only do you get sweet bullet buttons, your also getting LED lights, a double whammy! And the installation is easier then most other controller LED mods. The Automatic Shut-Off Switch makes it easier than ever, but if that's too complicated you have the option of the simple install of just soldering 2 wires to your controller board. Even though this install doesn't shut the LED's off with the controller (the battery pack must be disconnected for shut-off) it's still an easy to-do that makes your controller ROCKIN! I will definitely keep on installing these and with all the colors to choose from the possibilities are endless!